Nov 1, 2012

Mini Thankful Notebooks

This is not a life changing post by any means but just in case you needed a quick and easy and meaningful idea for this month of giving thanks I thought I would show you these:


I bought these in a 3 pack at the Dollar store.  I added some paper to the cover and tied on a few ribbons.  These are for my husband and I.  I have them on our pillows.  Every day for the entire month we will write something we are thankful for about the other person in their book and then tuck it under their pillow.  It is just a fun and simple way to let your spouse know about all the things they do for which you are thankful (we can never say them enough).  These would be fun to do for your kids too.  
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to post this. I'm forever trying to get my husband to tell me more of what he loves about me but this is so much better - need to find notebooks to start tomorrow night - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I am faeturing it at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple, but sooooo extraordinary! Great idea! Love it and cant wait to add to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for this idea! My girls will be with their dad for Thanksgiving this year (we're divorced) and I think I'll do something like this for them :) Write something in it each day then tuck it into their bag when they leave so they find it on Thanksgiving, then I can kind of be with them in spirit :) And maybe one for my husband too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...